Friday, September 6, 2013

Research Writing Studies #1

My passion is in teaching and everything that goes along with it. I am an avid believer in changing someones life and being a positive role model for them. I have been thinking over what I would want to research in this class and I have come up with some ideas.
  • Technology in the classroom and how it is beneficial for students with a disability
  • Different ways students learn and the outcome
  • How students with different disabilities learn. I.E. Downs syndrome, Cerebral Palsy, Hearing impairment, dyslexic, etc.
  • School uniform vs. No uniform
  • How many kids should really be in a class. Mainstream - good or bad?
Hopefully in the next couple of classes I can get some input on these subjects. With the amount of teachers in the class I'm sure I will be able to figure something out.

No comments:

Post a Comment