Monday, October 21, 2013

Letter to Teacher for Project #7

Hello my name is Samantha Nagengast and I am and undergraduate student from Kean University. I am a senior majoring in Special Education and English writing. I am researching how technology affects the learning of Special Ed students. I am studying this because I know that technology is major part of the curriculum today. The reason I decided to choose you is because you are a teacher of the class level I am interested in as well as know that there is technology within your mainstream classroom. Where would you like to meet? Any time that is good for you, I should not take longer than thirty minutes. I will work closely to your schedule. I would hope to be able to visit your classroom after our first scheduled meeting. I appreciate you working with me and feel free to contact me with any questions, comments, and/or concerns you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment