Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Twelve Blue

Twelve Blue was an interesting story to say the least. Everyone the reads, at least I assume everyone, like the formality of the text. They look forward to that page turner they find at least once in a chapter and maybe every page. This story did not have the page turner, but it had some sort of excitement there - a mystery, an unknowingness of what the author was trying to prove.

It was hard to get into the story since I did not feel a flow. I felt like a child with a disability of ADHD or Dyslexia, not being able to form an idea while reading, since each section did not flow with the one that was previously read. I guess this is what happens when you experience things you are not familiar with. It is however a very artistic way of bringing a story out (if there really was one). In this case, everyone that reads, Twelve Blue, will have a different take on it and I am curious to see what everyone else thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment